Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wedding Pictures Part 1

My cousin Shaila has sent Geoff and I some of our wedding pictures she has edited! I've been eagerly waiting to see them. I love that we were married in early spring, so the white blossoms on the trees are just amazing in the photos! I'll post a few on here (and by a few I mean 24!), but the majority of them can be found on my Facebook. And I'm making them larger than the normal pics I post so you can really see them!

Coming out of the temple for the first time as a married couple!

The crew.


Geoff's family.

Geoff's siblings and parents.

Geoff's crazy brothers.

Geoff's sister Sarah.

Geoff's grandparents.

Geoff's parents.

My side of the family.

My grandparents.

My siblings and parents.

My cute nephews and niece.

My siblings.

My parents.








Does this photo look familiar? We used this one for our thank you postcards!

No comments:

Post a Comment