Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Viva Las Vegas!

Last Wednesday, Geoff and I left to go visit my family in Las Vegas. My parents were flying down to visit my brother and his family, so we figured we would take the 6-hour drive down there to see everyone. We had such a blast for the 5 days we were there! Although it was VERY hot, we went swimming and made sure to stay where we could have air conditioning to stay cool! We also visited the Las Vegas Temple on our last day and the St. George Temple on our way back. We love seeing temples whenever we get the chance!

Visiting Freemont Street.

Asher loves his Uncle Geoff!

Had to capture a pic at the well-known Las Vegas sign.

550 feet in the air on the new observation wheel,
the High Roller.

Kristen and I at the Flamingo Hotel.

The Bellagio water show.

Las Vegas Temple.





St. George Temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment