Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Celebrating Our Two Year Anniversary

For Geoff and I's second anniversary, I really wanted to go to Cavalia Odysseo. The company that puts on the show only comes to a couple locations in the U.S. a year, since they are based in Beijing. So when I heard that they were coming to Salt Lake (really came to Sandy, only 15 minutes away from where we live), I knew I had to jump on the opportunity.

Cavalia is basically Cirque du Solei with horses added in. I saw the original Cavalia show when I was 12 years old in Seattle, and I remember how amazing it was. So I knew this newer show wouldn't disappoint. And it didn't! The whole show was stunning. The visual effects and acts they performed were remarkable. This is the perfect show for any horse lover. Even Geoff, who was hesitant about going, thought it was great!

Preview of show:

I would definitely recommend this show to anyone who wants to see a show unlike anything they have ever seen before. It's a little pricey, but totally worth the money! Thanks to my wonderful husband for being a good sport and allowing us to have such a fun-filled evening :)



No comments:

Post a Comment