Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Since Geoff was unable to get work off for us to take a drive up to Washington, I decided I still needed a vacation. So invited myself to Disneyland with my mom, Kristen and Kristen's friend Katie! I haven't been there for three years, and I was missing it like crazy! It was a fun-filled week, with three full days spent at Disneyland and California Adventure. The only downside was that by the second day, my feet were already killing me from all the walking I'm not use to doing! I had a couple of annoying blisters as well. But I pushed through and did what I could!

The highlights for me were the new "Paint The Night" parade, the new firework show, Radiator Springs Racers and the Indiana Jones ride! All the colors and technology used during the night parade were unreal. And they went all out on the firework show for their 60th anniversary. I will never get tired of Radiator Springs Racers, and I haven't been on the Indiana Jones Ride since the summer I graduated from high school (7 years ago now... crazy) because it is always closed when I have gone! I definitely want to go back with Geoff when it isn't so hot. At least it wasn't overcrowded when we went, since California has already started school.











1 comment:

  1. Such a great time!! I was happy the whole time....except the heat got to me a bit but not much!!!

    ReplyDelete