Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Apartment Tour - Geoff and I's First Place Together

I'm finally getting around to taking pictures of Geoff and I's apartment! We live in my cousin's basement of their house. Although for a couple months we were dealing with a really bad spider problem (literally killing 3-4 big spiders a day and finding numerous dead ones) and I had constant nightmares of spiders crawling all over me like every other night (my cousins took down their ivy bushes, and I swear all the spiders that lived in the ivy decided to move in with us!), now that we've sprayed and set traps, we're only killing a couple of small ones every week. So I feel more comfortable and not so freaked out! Spiders are my biggest fear, and I'm grateful for a husband who has dealt with 99.9% of the spiders since I'm too scared to, even though he's not too fond of spiders himself! But all in all, we love living here and being right in between both of our jobs.

Not shown in these pictures is the laundry/storage room across from the bathroom, a cute little nook/storage closet in our living room, and also the garage outside where some of our stuff is stored and Geoff parks his car. I'm glad we have plenty of storage space here!

Living Room.



I'm in love with this bookshelf next to our kitchen!

The Kitchen.




Favorite decoration in the kitchen.

Front door, with the living room on one side and the
kitchen on the other. I apologize for the funky-looking lighting!
It doesn't look like that in real life.

Bathroom.

Bedroom.

Closet in the bedroom.

Love this saying hanging above our bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment