Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Our Wedding Invitations and Thank You's

I decided to design mine and Geoff's wedding invitations and wedding thank you's myself. And I'm glad I did because I love how both turned out! We sent out our invites at the beginning of March and our thank you's in the middle of May. If you haven't seen them for yourself in your mailbox, here's how they turned out!

Invitations (5x7, 16pt. dull cover with matte finish):



Thank You Postcards (4x6, 14pt. gloss coated cover with UV)


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh that is genius!!! I wish we had done thank-yous like that! I hand wrote every single one.......I got them out with our Christmas cards that year HAHAHAHA. Z made our invitations, definitely makes them extra special! It takes a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a lot of work, but like you said that does make them extra special :) I didn't mention the best part about our invites and thank you's... I ordered them through gotprint.com. So our invites only cost $75 to be designed and mailed to us, and our thank you's only cost $25 to be designed and mailed to us as well. They arrived in like 3 days too! Best deal ever! Try them out for Christmas cards or whatever you need, I highly recommend them!

      Delete